1. In regards to cancellations you are entitled to a seven working day cooling off period, during which you may cancel your tickets without any penalty and for any reason. We will not charge you for tickets which are cancelled within this seven day period.”
Cancellations after this period are non-refundable.
You are able to transfer your ticket to another World Forum Disrupt event or change the name of the attendee without charge.
2) We reserve the right to cancel or postpone the event for any reason. In the event of the cancellation of the event we will provide a refund less an amount to cover the cost of ticketing.
3) may not be sold or transferred by you.
4) Although we will endeavour to adhere to the publicised contents of the events or seminar, you accept that at our sole discretion, we have the right to alter elements of the event, including any advertised appearances.
5) The right of admission is reserved and is subject to the event organiser and the venues terms of admission.
6) Non-arrivals will be liable for the full fee of the relevant conference package that the delegate was booked to attend
7) To the fullest extent permitted by law, we do not accept liability of any nature for the acts, omissions or default of those providing services in connection with ‘World Forum Disrupts’ or any liability for any injury, damage, loss, delay or additional expenses which are incurred at or in association with this event. Where legislation implies any condition or warranty which cannot be excluded or modified, that condition or warranty will be deemed to be included in this agreement. However, our liability for any breach of such condition or warranty will be limited, at our option, to the resupply of the services or the cost of having the services supplied again.
8) You acknowledge that neither we nor the venue will be responsible for any loss or damage to the property (including personal property such as bags, money or other personal items) brought to or purchased at the event by you or your invitees.
9) You will be liable for any loss or damage caused at the event by you.
10) We reserve the right to cancel or postpone the event for any reason. In the event of the cancellation of the event we will provide a refund less an amount to cover the cost of ticketing.
11) Pursuant to your booking, we may need to collect and keep personal information about you including your name, address, credit card or payment details, telephone number and the names of all ticket allocations. We may need to disclose your personal information as required by law or as permitted under the Privacy Act.
12) World Forum Disrupt cares for the environment and community. Please be respectful and place any litter in the bins provided around the venue.
13) Delegates agree to be contacted via email, SMS or other means for the purpose of sharing information and updates related to this event.
14) Prices are subject to change at any time without notice.